Black Marlin Technologies values your privacy. We respect every right to privacy of an individual which is supplied to us on our website. This page lays down the practices to collect information and usage of personal data. Personal information refers to any type of exclusive information that is stored to contact or identify an individual later. These include an individual’s address, name, phone number, email id, profession, payment card details, login id, pass, or any other set of data.
Different Types of Information and their methods of collection
- Information that is submitted with your consent while creating an account, downloading software, requesting for notification and many are gathered by us.
- Data collected via third-party sources
- Information is automatically collected through embedded web links, cookies, gifs, and web beacons.
We may utilize your personal information in the below ways:
1. To connect with you regarding informing about our services or products, quickly responding to inquiries, processing payments, finishing transactions, and for customer service purposes
2. Making certain services or products available to you
3. Sending newsletters, promotional offers, surveys for customer satisfaction, and marketing purposes.
We use and share your personal information:
1. With our subsidiaries and affiliates across the globe
2. To geographically relevant distributors and resellers if you have purchased from a third party before
3. When it is necessary to take preventive measures or investigation for fraud, illegal activities, protection of a brand, violation of any terms and conditions, or if required by the law and order.
Third-Party Analytics: We use third-party mechanisms like Google analytics to gather the information in the anonymous form.
Cookies: Cookies are a type of small data file that is kept in your computer hard drive from our website to keep a record of the user’s browsing. Mainly it is used to keep a record of the login information and the route of the navigation on our website.
Consent to store and transfer the Data: We transfer, process, or store the information provided by you only with your consent. We will retain the personal information to comply with the legal obligations, business requirements, and enforce any agreements.
Privacy for children: Our services are intended mainly for adults. We do not knowingly or intentionally accept, use, or collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Law and jurisdiction: By using any of our services or just by visiting the website, the personal information will be handled as mentioned in this policy, including the applicable limitations on the resolution of disputes and damages.